Go to Settings page, as this contains all the settings that are required to set up or manage the account.
1. Click on the Credit Card tab
- Input or update Credit Card to activate the account . Note: This is the Credit Card that SphereMail will use to charge the Operator for license and service fees only.
2. Click on the General tab and select a color scheme that matches the Operator logo or brand.
- Select the desired options to be included with the Operator plans and click Update to save.
3. Click on the Integrations tab tab and connect to any existing Shipping Carrier accounts.
Note: Connections are optional and are not required in order to use the SphereMail Pre-Paid Shipping Label feature.
4. Click on the Payments tab
- Select a new Payment Gateway from the drop down menu. If no Payment Gateway is selected, SphereMail will remain as the default setting for all Customer billing charges that are processed. If the desired Payment Gateway is not on the drop down menu, simply send an email to email@example.com to add the connection.
Important Note: Connecting to a Payment Gateway allows the Operator to receive funds from their Customer billing charges within 24 hours. If SphereMail remains as the default setting, billing reconciliation will occur within 30 days after the end of the current month and SphereMail will simply subtract the Operator license and service fees from the Customer billing charges and refund the difference to the Operator.