1. Click the camera icon on.
2. On your desktop, a box will pop up, where you will upload the photo
If you are using a smart device, you can upload the photo while taking the photo, by clicking
inside that same box that pops up
3. Once you click on the box, your can choose whether to upload a photo from your library, or
take a photo
4. Once you choose “Take Photo,” your smart device's camera will open
5. From there, you can choose to either retake the photo or use that photo. It will automatically
upload and notify the user.
Note: You may choose to opt out of providing this feature by simply changing the price to zero under plans. It will then disable this feature.