If an operator is located outside of the United States then they have the ability to approve or reject customers after their required documents have been uploaded such as a photo ID and a Utility bill.
- Customer subscribes
- Customer uploads the required documents, or an admin can upload them of their behalf
- Admin access the customer's account and reviews the uploaded documents
- If acceptable then the admin approves the documents and the account
- If not approved then the admin rejects the document to upload another document or;
- Admin rejects the account and the amount paid by the customer is refunded
Note: An administrator may overwrite and approve an account without documentation.