As an operator, you can view all charge details as well as monitoring mail, all in one place by following the steps below:
- Log in to your SphereMail account
- Go to the section titled "Reports"
- Go to the section titled "Charges" to find a summary of all the charges and a column chart to visually view your progress
- You can also filter the charges by the year, half-year, and quarter by clicking the dedicated tabs above the chart
- You will also find a monthly report of the charges categorized as the following: total charges per user, scans revenue/cost, shipments revenue/cost, mail storage revenue/cost, phone revenue/cost, and total payment/cost
- To view a detailed report of a certain month for all your customers, click on the total payment/cost link
- Go to the section titled "Mail" to find a summary of all the mail items' requests that have been made by customers and a line chart to visually view those requests' performance
- You can also filter the mail items' requests by the year, half-year, and quarter by clicking the dedicated tabs above the line chart
- You will find the mail report is categorized as the following: period, total mail, scanned, forwarded, picked up, and shredded.
*Note: Make sure that the total payment is not less than the cost. If it is so, then most likely, a user's credit card has been declined.