Linking your Stripe account to SphereMail →
Created by: Aamena Ibrahim
Modified on: Tue, Jun 22, 2021 at 2:53 PM
Stripe is an online payment processing software company for internet businesses. It helps businesses remove the barrier of online commerce and increase their growth. If you already have an account on Stripe, you can link it to your Spheremail account.
First things first, go to Stripe and follow the instructions below:
- Create a Stripe account if you don't have one at http://Stripe.com
- Sign in to your new Stripe account
- Click the Developers tab located on the bottom left corner
- Click API sub-menu
- Generate a new secret key
- Name it "SphereMail
- Copy the new secret key
Next, go to your Spheremail account and follow the instructions below:
- Go to Business Settings
- Click the tab titled "Payments"
- Click the button titled "Update payment gateway"
- Choose Stripe from the drop-down menu
- Click Update
- Paste Stripe secret key
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.