SphereMail now offers direct integration with Quickbooks to facilitate exporting and managing your members' invoices!
Here's how to set that up:
A) You’ll first need to create an app and then copy your keys from your Quickbooks account:
- Go to your Developer Dashboard to create a new app under the name of SphereMail and set it up accordingly.
- Head to your Development or Production section as needed, and select Keys & credentials.
- There you'll find your Client ID and Client Secret, copy them both:
(You can find more info on how to locate your keys here: Quickbooks > Get the Client ID and Client Secret for your app)
B) Once you have both keys ready, you can now head to your SphereMail portal and log in with your Operator/Super Admin credentials: (Please note that Admins and Mail Admins would not have access to this section.)
- Go to “Business Settings”:
- Click on “Integrations” and choose the “Systems” tab.
There you’ll find the option to set up Quickbooks by first enabling the integration toggle, then clicking on the “Connect” button that'll appear:
- You’ll get a popup window where you can paste the info you’ve copied at step A)2 from your Quickbooks account (Client ID and Client Secret) and then click “Connect”:
- Once you click on the button you'll be redirected to Quickbooks to log into your account and authorize the connection between both apps. You'll be redirected back to your SphereMail account as soon as you're done.
And you're all set!
Now you have the option to connect your Quickbooks users between both platforms and manage their invoices as needed:
Auto-connect all your SphereMail active customers:
You can do that by simply clicking on "Connect members", then confirm, and the system will cross-reference the emails of your active SphereMail users and automatically connect them with their respective Quickbooks member accounts.
Note: If the customer doesn't already have a member account on your Quickbooks account, it'll be automatically created using the info they've set up on their SphereMail account.
Manually connect specific customers:
You’ll need to visit the customer’s SphereMail account and manually choose and connect their Quickbooks account:
(Note: You can search for your customer using their username or email.)
NOTE: For new customers that’ll sign up to your SphereMail portal AFTER you’ve set up your Quickbooks integration— You won’t need to do anything; the system will connect them automatically as long as they’ve signed up on SphereMail using the same email addresses you have on file for their member account on Quickbooks.