A faster way to upload mail from UPS, FedEx, or Certified USPS mail, is to scan the barcode and it will automatically populate all the relevant fields, including mailbox# (PMB), sender, type of mail, and tracking number.
There are two ways of scanning the barcode: taking a photo of it or scanning via a smart device.
Follow the steps below to add a photo of the barcode:
1. Take a photo of the barcode
2. Upload it onto your computer as a jpeg
3. Go to your SphereMail account
3. Click on the button titled “Insert Single Mail Item”
4. Drag and drop into the box on the right that says "Drag and drop shipping label image, or upload" in the “New Mail” screen.
5. Item will populate fields
6. Click Add mail
Consult the following for further instructions: