Setup SMS notifications for Users →
Created by: Aamena Ibrahim
Modified on: Tue, Jun 22, 2021 at 3:59 PM
An operator's users have the option to receive SMS notifications when a new mail item arrives.
A customer needs to:
- Go to the tab titled "My Account"
- Click on the section titled "Other Services"
- Find the section labeled "SMS notification service"
- Enable the service for $0.10 per SMS
- Once confirmed, you will provide the phone number you would like to receive the notifications on.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.