*Kindly note that:
- A green box means that the user is active and a paid subscriber
- A gold box means that the user is inactive, but it has been less than six months since they have canceled. This means you will still store their USPS mail (not packages), but you will not record their mail items.
- A red box means that the customer is inactive and mail is no longer accepted or recorded. Send these mail items back to the USPS by writing NSP (No Such Person)
5. Add a message and the customer will be notified of the mail along with the message. The
message will also appear in their account when they view their mail online.
6. Select a message from the drop-down menu for common messages or customize your own message in the text box.
Once you have added the mail items, the customer will be notified via email and it will appear in their account. Administrators will be sent a copy of that email as well.
*Note: Only letters and postcards are allowed to be scanned.