Forwarding mail items to the addressee can be done following the steps below:
1. Go to your SphereMail portal
2. Click the button titled "Forward Requests" in the sidebar on the left
3. You will find a list of mail items, customers have requested to be forwarded and
you may sort them in ascending or descending order.
4. Select a mail item and click the icon titled "Forward Mail"
5. It will populate a page containing all the details pertaining to forwarding the mail item
6. You can choose a carrier, edit the addressee's address, decide if it's a "Predefined package" or a custom one, and then proceed to click the button titled "Find rates" for the package
*Note: You can also forward mail items manually by clicking on the button titled "Forward manually" to the right of this page. A popup window will appear so you can enter the postage amount and set it as forwarded.
You can print prepaid postage and shipping labels by doing the following:
7. After clicking the button titled "Find rates" the page will be updated to have a section titled "Delivery option"
8. After you select your preferred delivery option, click the button called "Purchase & print label"
9. You will be directed to a page that has the label to print