Any mail item created can be deleted. However, deleting is different than shredding. If the item needs to be shredded, use the shred icon. This will help keep an accurate record of the account. In short, deleting a mail item is helpful if the item was entered in error.
Follow the steps below to delete mail items entered in error:
1. Find the mail item that you wish to delete from the "Mail Center" section
2. Click on the button titled "Edit mail " next to the item
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the edit screen, and click the button titled "Delete mail"
• Your browser will prompt you to confirm the deletion of your mail item, so be sure to click delete to ensure the item is properly deleted.
• If you use the trash can button to delete an item it will show up as shredded