To take a picture of an envelope, follow the steps below:
1. Select the mail item you want to take a photo of, after clicking the icon titled "Envelop Picture Requests" in the sidebar on the left
2. Click the camera icon titled "Add Envelope Picture"
2. A box will pop up where you can drag and drop or upload the image
If you are using a smart device, you can upload the photo while taking it by following the steps below:
- Once you click on the box, you can choose whether to upload a photo from your library, or
take a photo
- Once you choose “Take Photo,” your smart device's camera will open
- From there, take the photo and it will automatically upload and notify the user
Note: You may choose to opt out of providing this feature by simply changing the price to zero under the tab titled "Plan Conditions".