Operators can add SpherePhone services on behalf of a user by following the steps below:
- Click on the section titled "Customers"
- Search for the user in the search bar
- Click on the customer's username to view their account
- Select the section titled "Virtual Phone Number"
- Click "+Add phone"
- Check the toll free box if the customer wants a toll free number
- Choose the area code
*Note: If the customer is requesting a certain number sequence as part of their
phone number, they may fill it in the "Contains" field. Then, click the check icon.
- Find the number you want in the section of available phone numbers
- A pop-up window will appear saying that your account will automatically be charged a
prorated amount a fee immediately (according to how the operator has priced the service)
- Click Confirm to get this number and begin billing
- You will be directed to a page where you will be able to add the user's real phone number and enable whatever services they desire
- Click the button titled "Save changes"
*Note: SphereMail charges the operator $10 per phone per month.