Calls using our virtual phone number can be made from a cell phone or a landline by enabling outgoing calls. This allows customers to use their personal phone to make calls on their virtual phone number, and their virtual phone number will be displayed in the outgoing calls. Customers must call their virtual phone number first and then enter the number they wish to call.
To enable outgoing calls follow the steps below:
1. Click on the section titled "Customers"
2. Search for the user in the search bar
3. Click on the customer’s username to view their account
4. Select the section titled "Virtual Phone Number"
5. Click on "Setup" to enable outgoing calls or click "Edit" to make any changes to the number
6. A pop-up window will appear, check the box next to "Enable outgoing calls", then click "Update"