How to Setup Voicemail →
Modified on: Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 1:18 PM
You can add voicemail service to your virtual phone number by following the steps below:
- Go to the section titled "Customers"
- Search for the user in the search bar
- Click on the customer’s username to view their account
- Select the tab titled "Virtual Phone Number"
- Click Edit next to the number
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Enable the button next to "Voice mail"
- Click the "Save changes" button
- If the member wants to record a personalized message, click the appropriate box and hit save
- When the caller leaves a message, an email is sent to the member with the recorded message
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.