Customers can port their virtual phone numbers into their account on SphereMail as well as porting their SpherePhone number out of the platform. However, in order to port the SpherePhone virtual number out of the platform to another provider, the operator needs to send SphereMail a request.
Follow the steps below to port a customer's number into their account:
- Go to the section titled "Customers"
- Search for the customer in the search bar
- Click on the username link
- Click on the section titled "Virtual Phone Number"
- Click on the button titled "Port Number"
- Fill in the necessary information and upload the required documents (the phone bill and the letter of authorization) in the porting page
- Click on the button titled "Port Number" to complete the process
*Note: Porting a number into SphereMail is free of charge, however, porting the SpherePhone number out of the platform is charged a $59.00 fee.