To release a mailbox number from a customer's account after it was deactivated, follow these steps:
- Go to the section titled "Customers"
- Search for the inactive user from the "Inactive" tab
- Assign a different mailbox number to the deactivated user to release the one they had, by clicking on the "#" icon
- You can enter a mailbox number or choose from the ones available
- Click on "Assign Mailbox#" to save changes
After you complete this process follow the steps below:
Go to the section titled "Customers"
Search for the desired active customer (the one you want to assign the released mailbox number to) from the active tab
Go to the # icon and click on it
A pop-up message will appear titled "Mailbox Number"
Click on the drop-down menu titled "Select or enter Mailbox#" you'll find the number you released at the very top of the menu or you can just enter the number and it will appear
After choosing the released mailbox number, click the "Assign Mailbox#" button to save changes