Operators can transfer a customer's account from one location to another by following the steps below:
- Log in to the location you want to transfer the desired customer from
- Go to the section titled "Customers."
- Click on the username of the desired account
- Go to the section titled "Account."
- Scroll down until you find a section titled "Transfer Account."
- Click "Transfer"
- Select the location you want to transfer the account to
- Click the "Next" button.
After clicking on the button titled "Next," the operator is directed to another page to complete the transfer. Whenever an operator transfers a customer's account to another location, a member of the SphereMail team must follow the process very closely so that the customer's information remains intact during the transfer. Therefore, a transferring fee applies to the operator to complete the process.