Issue a Partial or Full Refund to a Customer →
Created by: Aamena Ibrahim
Modified on: Sun, Jun 6, 2021 at 2:56 PM
As an operator, you can issue a full or partial refund for users in the event that they were charged in error by following the steps below:
- Go to the section titled "Customers"
- Click on the desired customer's username link
- Go to the tab titled "Plans & Billing"
- Find the section titled "Credit balance"
- Click on the "Add account credit" link
- A pop-up window will appear titled "Adjust balance"
- Make sure the section titled "Type" is on "Credit"
- Type in the amount and the description (nature of refund)
- Click "Confirm"
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.