Operators can issue a full or partial refund for users in the event that they were charged in error by following the steps below:
- Go to the section titled "Customers"
- Click on the desired customer's username link
- Go to the tab titled "Plans & Billing"
- Find the section titled "Credit balance"
- Click on the "Add account credit" link
- A pop-up window will appear titled "Adjust balance"
- Make sure the section titled "Type" is on "Credit"
- Type in the amount and the description (nature of refund)
- Click "Confirm"
You can also partially refund or fully refund your customers' invoices to their credit card by following the steps below:
1. Go to the Plan & Billing section of the customer's account
2. Go to the invoice you would like to refund
3. Click on the Issue refund button and add the amount you would like to refund.