A registered agent is a person or entity who can accept legal documents and notifications from a state office on your customer's behalf. SphereMail provides you with a feature that allows you to enable this service for your customers for a fee by following the steps below:
- Go to Business Settings
- Click on the section titled "Plans."
- Click on the section titled "Plan Conditions."
- Scroll down to find the section titled "Additional services."
- Go to the tab titled "Registered Agent service."
- Enable the service and add the desired fee
*Note: Customers can enable this service by going to their account and clicking on the section titled "Other Services."After scrolling down to the section titled "Registered Agent service," customers can activate this feature by enabling the button.
For U.S based operators, SphereMail is offering the Registered Agent service as an additional service upon subscription! When a customer is signing up for an operator's plan, the Registered Agent service will be available for activation.