Operators can add a negative balance to a customer's account by following the steps below:
- Go to the section titled "Customers"
- Search for the desired customer in the search bar
- Click on the customer's username link
- Click on the section titled " Plans & Billing"
- Go to the box titled "Credit balance" and click on the link titled "Add account credit"
- A pop-up window will appear allowing you to choose the type of adjustment, amount, and the description
- In the "Type" field, click on "Debit" from the drop-down menu
- Add the amount you want to debit in the "Amount" field and add a description
- Click on the "Confirm" button to save changes
*Note: Operators can use this feature if the customer's account already has credit under the box titled "Credit balance in the Plans & Billing section.