When a customer goes through the process of notarizing the USPS form 1583, it is up to the operator to view its progress and approve its validity. Otherwise, the form's status will remain "Pending".
In this case, the operator must follow the steps below:
- Go to the section titled "Customers"
- Search for the desired customer in the search bar
- Click on the customer's username link
- Go to the section titled "Account"
- Scroll down to the section titled "Account Verifications"
The operator will find the USPS Form 1583 section in a "Pending" status. By clicking on the "Pending.." link to view details, the operator will be directed to a page where they can see the form's progress. Once the customer's form is notarized and completed, the operator can then approve the form.