Customers can now edit their USPS form 1583 document before submitting it to be notarized online! After customers finish notarizing the form with our Notarize.com partner, the form is automatically uploaded to their account and approved by our system.
Customers will have to:
- Go to the "My Account" section in their account.
- Click on the section titled "Account."
- Find the section titled "You provided."
- Click on the green pen icon next to "USPS Form 1583."
- A pop-up window will appear and they will need to confirm whether they have an American social security number or not. If they're an international customer, the latter guarantees that they are directed to the proper workflow by the system, so they'll have to choose "No, I don't".
- Customers will then fill out the necessary information in the dedicated fields.
- Click the "Generate document" button once they have made the necessary changes.
- Another pop-up window will appear that allows them to review their document before finally proceeding to submit it.
- Click on the "Edit now" button to edit their documents and make changes.
- Click on the "Notarize for [$]" to submit their document
- Click on "Continue" to complete the process, or click "Cancel Notarization" to cancel it.
*Note: Customers can cancel their notary request at any time, before or after they submit the document for notarization.
**Note: Operators can edit the form before submitting it for notary on behalf of users by logging in as the user and following the same steps.