Can Spheremail cancel all my customers' account ?
Modified on: Wed, Oct 5, 2022 at 1:24 PM
We advise you to deactivate the accounts from the operator's end as it would be free of charge. simply follow the below steps:
- Click on the section titled "Customers"
- Search for the customer you want to deactivate in the search bar or go to the tab titled "Active" to locate the customer
- Click on the button titled "Deactivate [User]"
- Choose the cancellation option you need
- Click "Deactivate Customer" to confirm deactivating the customer's account
*Note: When a customer's account is deactivated, their credit card will remain attached to their account.
*Kindly note it's chargeable if the operator would like to deactivate the customers from our end.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.