We set PMB numbers to start at 100 though a customer was able to customize to #5.
Modified on: Wed, Dec 29, 2021 at 7:48 AM
- In that case, The operator is allowing customers to have their personalized mailboxes and that's why the customer didn't fall under the preassigned mailbox numbers because he purchased a custom mailbox number for x $.
The Operator can disable the option by following the below steps:
- Go to your Business Settings
- Click on the section titled "Plans"
- Click on the tab titled "Plan Conditions"
- Go to the "Allow users to select a personalized mailbox number", disable the button.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.