SphereMail now offers the option to email all your customers at once within the platform!
Here's how to do it:
- Click on your business name at the top right corner of your SphereMail portal
- Choose "Email customers" from the drop-down menu
- You'll be redirected to the emails page
- There you'll need to click on "New email"
- Fill in the subject and body of the email, and choose which customer group to send it to:
- All: all/any customers you have on your account.
- Active: only customers who are currently active.
- Inactive: only customers who've been deactivated or terminated their accounts.
- Once everything is filled out, click on "Next" to view how the email will look.
- If you need to change something, you can click on "Edit email" to go back and do it.
- Once everything is ready to be sent, you click on "Send email".
Note: The emails will be sent to both the primary and secondary emails for each customer.