An additional recipient is a person that's added to a customer's main account. The added recipient's mail is accepted at the customer's location for the customer's mailbox. Charging extra for each recipient generates additional revenue for your business. As an operator, you can also offer this service for free on any plan by following the steps below:
- Go to Business Settings
- Click on the section titled "Plans."
- Click on the tab titled "Plan Conditions."
- Scroll down to the section titled "Additional Services."
- Go to the line item titled "Additional Recipient/monthly" and set the service price to $0.00 under the desired plan
If a customer adds an additional recipient they can change its status at any time to be: free, paid, or inactive by following the steps below:
- Go to the section titled "Customers"
- Search for the customer in the search bar
- Click on the customer's username
- Click on the section titled "Other Services"
- Scroll down to the section titled "Need Additional recipient?"
- Click on the button titled "Add"
- A popup window will appear in which you can fill in the additional recipient's information
- Click on "Add" to save changes
- There is no limit to the number of additional recipients you can add to your account.
- All additional recipients must sign the 1583 form.
*Note: The mailbox owner can decide how they want to manage their account. The mailbox owner can decide to share their login information with the additional recipient. However, additional recipients do not have their own login information to the mailbox owner's SphereMail account. Additional recipients, currently, do not receive separate email notifications. All notifications are sent to the account holder's attached email address.