You can upload a copy of your customer's IDs following these steps:
- Click on the section titled "Customers"
- Search for the desired user in the search bar and click on their username
- Go to the section titled "Account"
- Scroll down and find the section titled "Account Verifications"
- Click to upload the IDs as needed
- Optional: If you'd like to be notified when the customer's photo ID has expired, click on the calendar menu in the Photo ID field and choose the expiration date.
Note: If the customer notarizes their USPS Form 1583 online via SphereMail, their IDs will be automatically uploaded to their account along with the notarized 1583 as soon as they're done with the notary session.